The chart below shows the total number of minutes in billions of telephone calls in the UK divided into three categories from 1995 2002 Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The bar chart demonstrates the summing of minutes of three different types of phone calls which did by the UK residence from the year 1995 to 2012.

Overall, what stands out from the graph is that the last two features state and foreign calls and mobile had a growing trend over the times. On the other hand, the number of minutes of local fixed-line increased up to 1999 then it drifted off.

To begin with the first five consecutive years, in 1995, people utilized almost 72 billion minutes in local fixed-line to talk, while half of that minutes were used in national and international calls. In mobile calls, people spent only three billion minutes which was the least among the features. After that, three shows a similar trend which was rising. In 1999, the differentiation between the features remain almost the same, moreover, in this years the local, national, and international, and mobile call minutes reached 90, 50, 12 billion respectively.

Turning to the rest of the period, national and foreign calls and mobile continuing the previous trend and in 2001 the second type reached from 50 to 60, while rapid change was observed in the case of mobile. It grew from 12 to 45 in the last year. Local fixed-line follow the opposite trend, it climbed down gradually and in 2002 it came close to 70 billion minutes.