The charts A and B show the share of the UK and Australian cinema market in 2001 and cinema admission in the UK and Australia from 1976 to 2006 Write a report for a university lecture describing the information shown below

The bar chart illustrates the proportion of the UK and Australian cinema market industry in the year 2001; whereas, the line graph depicts the number of these nations' films which were commissioned between 1976 and 2006.

As the charts outline, a significant proportion of US films were noticeably watchable by both regions; while, the least percentage presented by Australian films. On the other hand, throughout the given period, both countries admissions' trajectory rose overwhelmingly.

In detail, approximately 78% of us films were telecasted in the UK cinema market which was almost the one-tenth percentage higher than its arrival market namely Australia (68%). Likewise, a quarter proportion of Uk films were more popular, which was three times higher than its counterparts (5%); however, Australian films were the least watchable movies like one in ten films shared by the UK cinema market; whereas, almost nothing was telecasted from Australian country. Nevertheless, other films were extremely popular in such country with the figure around 16%, while its rival once was about 5%.

On the other hand, both market films were admissioned overwhelmingly. Australian movies' figure ranged from about 20 million in 1975 to 80 million, which was four times higher in the year 2005; whereas, its counterpart recorded hundred million at the beginning. However, it dipped below 60 million, followed by shooting up of 160 million by the ending period.