describe any festival

describe any festival

Every festive occasion brings joy and wealth for human beings. I am festival aholic person so, i adore festival. Indian people celebrate several festival such as holi,lohari,diwali and so on. Here i would like to establish my views about diwali.

It falls around october or november. Diwali is celebrated in the memory of lord rama. On that day, lord rama returned to ayodha after the exile of fourteen years and ayodha citizen gave warm welcome to lord rama with pump and shown and illuminated the earthen lumps of clarified butter.

I also celebrate diwali many time. generally, i celebrate diwali with my family but when i go out of town, i celebrate diwali with kith and kins,near and dears as well as peer group with simplicity. On the day of celebration, as usually i go to sikh temple with family and listen hymns to feel peace of mind and distribute required things to desitude people. moreover, i go to market with peer group for buying same things such as gifts, dessert, outfits,footwears,crackers and many more for small kids of my family.gone are the days,when people beauity their dwelling by earthen lump but at presant,people beauity their dwelling by electronic bulb,candles and by same othet artificial things. Later on we watch a bomb blasting block buster with friends. People show our pleasure by buying several things and beauity their dwelling and keep them spik and span
.
In evening, i tastefully decorate my dwelling with esrthen lump of clarified butter, candle, electrinic bulb and by same artificial things. Moreover,people worship to god joy and wealth of their family. In addition, we get together and my family conduct a small party ,we celebrate it with simplicity. It is unexpected as well as worth- remembring party for me so, i really relish that party. Furthermore, we taste multicuisines dish,snacks as well as beverage. Later on, we burn crackers and distribute dessert to all. In addition, we all dance on D.J. floor,i also share my foot step with them.

Eventually,i hug with all and say bye-bye to my peer group. In this way,i celebrate diwali by pump and shown.

Sentence: I am festival aholic person so, i adore festival.
Description: A verb 'to be', present tense, 1st person singular is not usually followed by a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: I am a festival aholic person...

Sentence: In addition, we get together and my family conduct a small party ,we celebrate it with simplicity.
Description: The fragment family conduct a is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace conduct with verb, past tense

Sentence: On the day of celebration, as usually i go to sikh temple with family and listen hymns to feel peace of mind and distribute required things to desitude people. moreover, i go to market with peer group for buying same things such as gifts, dessert, outfits,footwears,crackers and many more for small kids of my family.gone are the days,when people beauity their dwelling by earthen lump but at presant,people beauity their dwelling by electronic bulb,candles and by same othet artificial things.
Error: othet Suggestion: other
Error: beauity Suggestion: beauty
Error: presant Suggestion: present
Error: desitude Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: People show our pleasure by buying several things and beauity their dwelling and keep them spik and span .
Error: spik Suggestion: ?
Error: beauity Suggestion: beauty

Sentence: In evening, i tastefully decorate my dwelling with esrthen lump of clarified butter, candle, electrinic bulb and by same artificial things.
Error: electrinic Suggestion: electronic
Error: esrthen Suggestion: earthen

Sentence: It is unexpected as well as worth- remembring party for me so, i really relish that party.
Error: remembring Suggestion: remembering