some people think that internet is boon for us while others consisder it a bone for human beings. Discuss both sides and give your opinion?

Science has revolutionised the lifestyle of human being by blessing lot of amenities and services. Some proportion of people think that internet plays a terrific role in human beings life so, it help in various fields like as banks, railway and many more. By contrast, other have confticting views. Here, i would like to establish my views both sides with my own perception.

There are mutifarious pros of using internet. First and foremost, internet is profusely fruitful for student. Using internet, allows students to know about various study materials and they browse important things on internet as well as they also download anythings so, internet is profusely lucrative for student. Moreover, internet allows us to attain knowledge about various field and world. By using internet, we know about current happenings, invention and many more. In addition, using internet, we communicates with people of distinct culture and chums, kith and kins as well as family who live far from us by video call and amuse oueselves by using social sites like as facebook, whatsapp and many more.

On the contrary, it has darker side too. Firstly, by using internet, people have to suffer cyber crime like same people hack the sites and by misusing it they harm the other people. In addition, internet emerges lot of health problem like people use internet for long time therefore people bear spinal problem, weak optics and so on.

From my notion, it is universally acknowledged that'' every coin has two aspects''. It is true that internet helps us in business transaction and it plays paramount role in money transaction as well as e-commerce. Furthermore, internet offers us to open several sites for enhance our knowledge as well as lifestyle. By contrast, people specially youngster browse and watch vulger things on various sites that is why youngster lose our moral values and adopt bad habits therefore they falls in bad company. According to me, people should use internet to browse useful things in positive way.

To recapitualate, it goes without saying that'' excess of everything is harmful''. So, peole should use internet in limited way so, that it can prove fruitful for human beings.

Sentence: Some proportion of people think that internet plays a terrific role in human beings life so, it help in various fields like as banks, railway and many more.
Description: The fragment it help in is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace help with verb, past tense

Sentence: In addition, using internet, we communicates with people of distinct culture and chums, kith and kins as well as family who live far from us by video call and amuse oueselves by using social sites like as facebook, whatsapp and many more.
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to we and communicates

Sentence: By contrast, people specially youngster browse and watch vulger things on various sites that is why youngster lose our moral values and adopt bad habits therefore they falls in bad company.
Description: The fragment youngster lose our is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace lose with verb, past tense
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to they and falls

Sentence: Science has revolutionised the lifestyle of human being by blessing lot of amenities and services.
Error: revolutionised Suggestion: revolutionized

Sentence: By contrast, other have confticting views.
Error: confticting Suggestion: conflicting

Sentence: There are mutifarious pros of using internet.
Error: mutifarious Suggestion: mutations

Sentence: To recapitualate, it goes without saying that''./span> excess of everything is harmful''./span>. So, peole should use internet in limited way so, that it can prove fruitful for human beings.
Error: recapitualate Suggestion: recapitulate
Error: peole Suggestion: people