Films and computer games containing violence are popular now. Some people think they have a negative effect on society and should be banned. Others think they are just a harmless relaxation. Discuss both sides and give your own opinion.

People watch films and play computer games basically for recreation. However, more and more films and computers teeming with violence and pornography tend to have negative impact on the whole society and some people suggested that they should be banned while others just view them as harmless relaxation. Both views seems reasonable, I will analyze them and give my opinion.

Clearly, living in a busy and tedious life, it is understandable for some people who view violence and pornography as harmless relaxation to find exciting existence. For some people who have a proper set of social values a...