The graph below swows the percentage change in the number of international students graduating from universities in different Canadian Provinces between 2001 and 2006.
The bar chart compares the change that happened between 2001 and 2006 in connection with the percentage of international graduated from universities in Canada.
In 2001, the number of students from other countries where graduated in Canada reached from 3 percent in Ontario to seven percent in New Brunswick. Nova Scotia had the second highest percentage at a six-point-five percent. Furthermore, five years later, all of provinces had increased by two to three percent, except of Alberta province. There figure diminished by one percent to just over four percent.
A closer look at the chart reveals, that the second most significant growth appeared in New Brunswick, where the figures rocketed from seven to just under 12 percent. Although, the biggest an increase happened in British Colombia, where the percentage of graduates more than doubled. That has almost reached almost reached 11 percent in 2006.
Over this five years period, some parts of Canada experienced a considerable increase in the proportion of graduates. While New Brunswick remained the province with the highest percentage overall.
- The chart below shows information about the problems people have when they go to live in other countries. 70
- The chart below gives information about the level of education of Bulgarian people who wanted to go and live in another country in 2002 2006 and 2008 33
- the pie chart below shows the main reasons why agricultural land becomes less productive. the table shows how these causes affected there regions of the world during the 1990s. 75
- As computers are being used and more in education, there will be soon no role for teachers in the classroom 53
- The flowchart illustrates the production of coloured plastic paper clips in a small factory.Write a report for a university tutor describing the production process. 59
international graduated from universities
international graduates from universities
There figure diminished by one percent to just over four percent.
The figure is diminished by one percent to just over four percent.
Sentence: Although, the biggest an increase happened in British Colombia, where the percentage of graduates more than doubled.
Description: An adjective, superlative is not usually followed by an article
Suggestion: Refer to biggest and an
Attribute Value Ideal
Score: 6.0 out of 9
Category: Satisfactory Excellent
No. of Grammatical Errors: 3 2
No. of Spelling Errors: 0 2
No. of Sentences: 10 10
No. of Words: 173 200
No. of Characters: 912 1000
No. of Different Words: 101 100
Fourth Root of Number of Words: 3.627 4.0
Average Word Length: 5.272 4.6
Word Length SD: 2.775 2.4
No. of Words greater than 5 chars: 74 60
No. of Words greater than 6 chars: 59 50
No. of Words greater than 7 chars: 37 40
No. of Words greater than 8 chars: 24 20
Use of Passive Voice (%): 0 0
Avg. Sentence Length: 17.3 21.0
Sentence Length SD: 6.262 7.5
Use of Discourse Markers (%): 0.4 0.12
Sentence-Text Coherence: 0.407 0.35
Sentence-Para Coherence: 0.647 0.50
Sentence-Sentence Coherence: 0.088 0.07
Number of Paragraphs: 4 4