The graph below shows the percentage change in the number of international students graduating from universities in different Canadian provinces between 2001 and 2006.
The bar provides information regarding a comparison in percentage of overseas graduate students from universities that based on several regions in Canada from 2001 to 2006.
Essentially, the percentage of international members who graduated in distinct Canadian provinces in 2006 was rocketed than those in 2001 what is more, only one Alberta reverse the showed.
Convention to the graph, in 2001 there were just from 3-7 % students from abroad of region in Canadian. Although, in 2006, the percentage of the foreign students were about 3-8 % higher than those in 2001.
The graph shows that between 2001 and 2006, New Brunswick made a record as a province in Canada with the highest foreign students, 7 percent and nearly 12%. Interestingly, in 2006 universities in British Columbia the huge number of the other regions in Canada. Otherwise if comparison with universities in Ontario was the lowest decrease, just 3-6 % among the other regions in Canada.
- Televised talent shows have become popular in many socities today.Are these shows a good method of finding talented people, or are they just entertainment? 40
- Throughout the history, male leaders often made the society more violent and conflicting, if women governed the world, it would be a more peaceful world. To what extend do you agree or disagree? Give an example to support your idea. 63
- The chart below shows the sleep patterns of people in five different occupations according to a Canadian study. Write a report for a university lecturer, describing the information below.Give possible reasons for the differences. 60
- Some people think that parents should teach children how to be good members of society. Others, however, believe that school is the place to learn this.Discuss both these views and give your own opinion. 65
- Express the two opposing views in your own words.Some people find history a fascinating subject. Others say it is dull and has no place in modern life.Discuss both these views and give your own opinion. Give reasons for your answer and include any relevan 30
Sentence: Essentially, the percentage of international members who graduated in distinct Canadian provinces in 2006 was rocketed than those in 2001 what is more, only one Alberta reverse the showed.
Description: The fragment Alberta reverse the is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace reverse with verb, past tense
Description: The word showed is not usually used as a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to showed
Sentence: Interestingly, in 2006 universities in British Columbia the huge number of the other regions in Canada.
Description: what is the verb for this sentence?
if comparison with universities in Ontario was the lowest decrease,
Description: what is the subject for this sentence?
Attribute Value Ideal
Score: 4.5 out of 9
Category: Poor Excellent
No. of Grammatical Errors: 4 2
No. of Spelling Errors: 0 2
No. of Sentences: 7 10
No. of Words: 153 200
No. of Characters: 777 1000
No. of Different Words: 86 100
Fourth Root of Number of Words: 3.517 4.0
Average Word Length: 5.078 4.6
Word Length SD: 2.809 2.4
No. of Words greater than 5 chars: 59 60
No. of Words greater than 6 chars: 47 50
No. of Words greater than 7 chars: 33 40
No. of Words greater than 8 chars: 18 20
Use of Passive Voice (%): 0 0
Avg. Sentence Length: 21.857 21.0
Sentence Length SD: 5.167 7.5
Use of Discourse Markers (%): 0.429 0.12
Sentence-Text Coherence: 0.506 0.35
Sentence-Para Coherence: 0.791 0.50
Sentence-Sentence Coherence: 0.165 0.07
Number of Paragraphs: 4 4