Is hard work the key to success or is talent also important

Is hard work the key to success or is talent also important!

In this era, all people wish to get success in their life to fulfill their needs. There are solutions to obtain success in life, some people that have naturally talent, while others are working hard to be as good personality. In this essay, I would like to talk about more important hard work or talent the key to success.

Some people believe that one of the key to get success is hard work. Firstly, someone who works hard will definitely get a lot of experiences and skill of the spirit which is people can get better job. And relationship which they have can make this person to get promotion in their life. For example, a doctor who has not talent can become a doctor with work more hard, because people who work hard will get good result. So, work hard must be can obtain success in their life, because of experience, skill and relationship that they have.

On the other hand, some people believe that talent is an innate ability that is a specialized potential person for can get success in life. Generally, person who has talent will get easy to learn anything, and it can make people to get goal that wants. For example, Derby Romero has talent of music to become singer, and he will be the famous singing in Indonesia. With talent, people can get anything that they want which in accordance with the expertise. But the talent does not always help to get success because the talent must have need desirability and plan to achieve.

In conclusion, talent and hard work together can get any person to success, but working hard can lead you to success and that success can be more durable because practice makes person perfect. So, I think hard work more important than talent to get success, because people who have talent not always can be accepted in the society and people who talent should also work hard to show his talent.

Sentence: There are solutions to obtain success in life, some people that have naturally talent, while others are working hard to be as good personality.
Description: The fragment have naturally talent is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace naturally with adjective

Sentence: Firstly, someone who works hard will definitely get a lot of experiences and skill of the spirit which is people can get better job.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to is and people

Sentence: And relationship which they have can make this person to get promotion in their life.
Description: A verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive is not usually followed by a modal auxillary
Suggestion: Refer to have and can

Sentence: On the other hand, some people believe that talent is an innate ability that is a specialized potential person for can get success in life.
Description: The token for is not usually followed by a modal auxillary
Suggestion: Refer to for and can

Sentence: So, I think hard work more important than talent to get success, because people who have talent not always can be accepted in the society and people who talent should also work hard to show his talent.
Description: A WH-pronoun, nominative is not usually followed by a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to who and talent