Humans have acquired the ability to control nature in certain ways Is it a great scientific and technological development for humans to be successful What are your views

Humans have acquired the ability to control nature in certain ways. Is it a great scientific and technological development for humans to be successful? What are your views?

Nature,once a mystery,inspiring fear,respect,suspense and charm for humans,now faces a threat of being distorted by human beings by ways of unnatural kind.Are humans generous enough to give back to nature they have exploited? The fact remains humans have become technically expert in matters but failed to be sensitive beings to nature and life.

To put the matter into proper light,man in his blind quest for knowledge and power has ransacked every part of nature and the world has reached at a point of saturation of using resources.The jingoism "There is God's plenty to offer" kept the mankind in blissful ignorance and led the world to face miseries in the present.

To elucidate the matter further,despite the development claimed examplary in many cases,man has created imbalance in nature and earned a reputation of a notorious being.Firstly,natural beauty has been spoilt in the name of progress.Over exploitation of resources like having wood for various purposes led to forest devastation,leaving ground bare and exposed to elemental forces in a dangerous manner.Further more seeding of clouds in order to get rain by one nation deprives the other of the required rainfall leading to drought and famine.Extracting ores on large scale has left the Earth hollow inside,vulnurable to massive collapse.Isn't massive use of energy choking the Earth with pollution.

The results are fatal.Global warming is upsetting world weather system.Quality of food has degraded.Plastic has become a menance.New diseases never heard before have emerged that can resist all known cures.

The matter in the end calls for change in human attitude to nature.We must learn to live and work in harmony with nature so that the Mother of mothers remains benevolent and peaceful or else the life giving elements will turn forces unleashed to declare doomsday for the entire creation on Earth.

Sentence: To elucidate the matter further,despite the development claimed examplary in many cases,man has created imbalance in nature and earned a reputation of a notorious being.Firstly,natural beauty has been spoilt in the name of progress.Over exploitation of resources like having wood for various purposes led to forest devastation,leaving ground bare and exposed to elemental forces in a dangerous manner.Further more seeding of clouds in order to get rain by one nation deprives the other of the
Error: spoilt Suggestion: spoil
Error: examplary Suggestion: exemplary

Sentence: required rainfall leading to drought and famine.Extracting ores on large scale has left the Earth hollow inside,vulnurable to massive collapse.Isn't massive use of energy choking the Earth with pollution.
Error: vulnurable Suggestion: vulnerable

It is now in top list.
http://www.testbig.com/essay-categories/ielts