Increasing ground traffic is creating serious problems and challenges in life. Some suggest that shifting most of the traffic to air would be the best solution.Do you agree or disagree with it?

To travel by air is a fantastic idea for all.To present the same idea to solve the problem of ground traffic congestion by shifting most of it to air would rather create problems than proving a reasonable solution.I strongly disagree with the opinion and prove it misleading and wrong on the grounds that follow.

To put the matter straight,increasing ground traffic is responsible for loss of lives and property besides causing delays and sound pollution and calls for immediate remedial measures.

However,air travel is ineffective in many ways to reduce congestion of ground traffic though its...

You can write perfect essays. You should help comment others essays.

Sentence: However,air travel is ineffective in many ways to reduce congestion of ground traffic though its usefullness in saving travel time by being faster in speed is doubtless.Firstly,only few can afford to take costly air travel leaving most deprived of it.Secondly,air travel companies will launch more and more travel services for their profits in cut throat competition,putting the matter of safety at stake.Thirdly, possibilities of air accidents will increase further as compared to the past the
Error: usefullness Suggestion: usefulness

Sentence: distance between airplanes flying past each other is decreasing owing to increased air traffic.Reports of near misses occur daily.Also it would enevitably mean adding unimaginable amount of air pollution to the atmosphere which is already choking life on Earth.The consequences would be fatal.
Error: enevitably Suggestion: inevitably

Sentence: To elucidate the matter further,air travel is not the only option.Furthermore,merely shifting traffic to air is not enough.The real need remains to ensure safety.As such water ways can be encouraged to distribute the load of traffic on ground.Similarly underground channels such as tubes can be extended.The tube service linking France and England is a good example to follow.The best solution I feel also lies in telecommuting whereby most mobility required in jobs can be minimised on roads and in
Error: minimised Suggestion: minimized

Error: telecommuting Suggestion: No alternate word
Sentence: trains to minimise the traffic problems and threats from congestion.
Error: minimise Suggestion: minimize