increasing the price of petrol is the best way to solve traffic and pollution. What extend do you agree or disagree? What other measures do you think more effective

It is seen that there is a drastic change in our universe recently. With the advent of time earth is getting polluted day by day. Many people are trying hard to make it pleasant and livable. One of suggestion from some people is that to control pollution and traffic , it is good to raise price of petrol. While some believe it is not a reasonable thought. This essay will discuss both views and will recommend some suggestions.

On one side some people insist that increasing price of fuel is a good way of controlling traffic and pollution. One of the major cause of pollution is traffic. It is seen that in some developing countries like India , Pakistan and Bangladash traffic is a big disaster. Now a day ,s every person can afford private transport. this traffic load is a big factor effecting global warming. This issue is a big concern for health and wellbeing of community. So if the cost of fuel is raised, it can effect on traffic and unhealthy envoirnament.

On the other hand some people believe that this is not a definite solution. According to them this increasing cost can effect economy of a country. This price increase has a bad influence on small domestic industry . this situation will be a big cause of unemployment and frustration.

In my opinion to resolve one issue and create another problem is not a wise strategy. It is a fact that we need to save our earth from man created disaster. There are some other recommendation which can hopefully cure this problem. Firstly , main risk factor for pollution is growing population. if there is a good control on population it will effect our earth. secondly,other alternates like public transport, car pooling and cycle use should be encouraged.Thirdy,people should be aware of green house effect. more forests are promoted . hopefully these recommendation are effective and will be life savor for our universe

Sentence: One of suggestion from some people is that to control pollution and traffic , it is good to raise price of petrol.
Suggestion: One of the suggestions ...

Sentence: So if the cost of fuel is raised, it can effect on traffic and unhealthy envoirnament.
Error: envoirnament Suggestion: environment

Don't put a space before punctuation marks.
Put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.