It is generally believed that some people are born with certain talents for instance for sport or music and others are not However It is sometimes claimed that any child can be taught to become a good sports person or musician Discuss both these views and

Some people usually  defind that genius person ,who has a particularly talent performances throughout  smart brain or unique capacity that another doesnot such as singer with high voice  .Whist, others claim that the children can become success and famous If they have been tought by right teaching and property direction .In my spective, this essay will  discuss both sides of view and i think that all people cannot achieve success without intensive passionate and effective working.
On the one hand , talent is a genetic origin through many generations and they neednot waste a long time to reach a spceific goals.For instance, a century well-known artist ,Leonoda da vinci ,who can draw pictures with two flexible hand .This make him become most outstanding,compare with his peers

On the other hand,discovering truly whole ability and hard-working are the main key to sucess.The off-spring generations are facing with challenging to evaluate or finding their available component.That time is really critical for parent give them various options and reality enviroment to play.After a long time,when they finish all challenge, father and mother will give them advices to follow and build up career path with the highest job test result as soon as possible.As a result,after knowing their capacity,they will chase their job with high-pressure ,they can accomplish thier goals.For instance,a famous female athlete ,who desnot have power physical heath.However, by her demertation and passion ,have took part in many internal and external competition,she become the woman have the most medals and cups in VietNam

To conclusion,talent is a part of transport lead the human shorten the way to become success.However,in my opinion ,the way make people develop significantly are hard-working and donnot give up their dream.