It is generally believed that some people are born with certain talents, for instance for sport or music, and others are not. However, it is sometimes claimed that any child can be taught to become a good sports person or musician. Discuss both these view

It is generally believed that some people are born with certain talents, for instance for sport or music, and others are not. However, it is sometimes claimed that any child can be taught to become a good sports person or musician. Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

Today, children have lots of opportunities to develop their skills such as sports or music skills. Some people believe that people are born with certain talents, but others think that any person can be taught to become a leader in specific area.

Looking first at fact that people are born with certain talents, we can say that this statement can only be true for singers, who were born with nice voice and great hearing skills. However, to become a successful singer, people who were born with talent to sing nicely, have to train a lot, in order to develop their skills in specific area like music, and achieve their dream. From this, it can be concluded that even if you were born with any kind of talent, to become perfect at that, you have to practice.

On the other hand, others think that any person can be taught to become a good sportsman or musician. In my opinion, this can only be achieved by everyday training. Take as an example, Kazakhstan’s famous sportsman IlyaIlyin. He wasn’t born with specific talent and label that in future he would become so famous. From early childhood, by everyday training he built a straight way to his sporting career. So that today he’s a world champion.

To sum up, I would say that to become successful person in any area, people have to train a lot. And only this can bring them success and luck, even if they were born with certain talents.