It is generally believed that some people are born with certain talents for instance, for sports or music and others are not. However, it is sometimes claimed that any child can be taught to become a good sports person or musician. Discuss both the views.

It is generally believed that some people are born with certain talents for instance, for sports or music and others are not. However, it is sometimes claimed that any child can be taught to become a good sports person or musician.
Discuss both the views.

Every person have talent of something. A talented person can easily get success in life. Both the given views are true that some people have inborn talent as well as any child with good practice and guidance can be taught to become a good person in the field of sports and music. I will prove it on following grounds.

No doubt that some people are born with talent. They do not need any type of coaching or training to improve it. They develop their talent by self development. Such people get talent from their parents and talent always live in their blood. Some of them use it to make their career in life. In addition, a child with inborn skills of music or sports can easily touch success. He does not need lot of time for coaching, training and so on because such skills are inside their. So, it is a positive quality in them.

On the other hand, however not all people have talent from birth. With the help of a good coach or trainer children can produce talent in their self. But they have to do more hard work to shine their talent rather than inborn talented children. To illustrate, if a child is not inborn talented, he will take a long time in his talent's improvement. Also, such children can not develop their talent them self, they need a better coach.

To put the matter into fair light, modern era wants talented person. It is not matter that he is inborn talented or not. So people with inborn talent need less time or hard work to show their talent to the people.

In conclusion, talent play vital role in everybody's life.

Need some specific examples to support.