In many countries more and more young people are leaving schools unable to find jobs after graduation What problem do you think youth unemployment will cause to the individual and the society Give reasons and make some suggestions

In today's world unemployment have become the major issue in all natoins. Although, In most of the countries majority of youngsters are becoming jobless. This essay will not only highlights the problems caused by unemployment to the youth but also sone potential measures to migiate it.

There are some problems which can be face by youngsters when they have no job. However, when the youth is having nothing to do for earning money they feel unrestful and they also become irritated easily with no reason. Moreover, it leads them to the criminals where they comitt crimes such as snatching and roberry to fulfill their hungerbof money which results in get back to the ropes of prison. Some of the youngsters get addicted to alchohals after receiving clean refusal from the job. It have some negative effects on their health also. Eventually, after getting addiction of alchohal, most of the youngsters get captured by some serious health issues, such as adverse effect of alchohal on their lungs and on other body parts.

There are some important measures to control the continuous increasing rate of the unemployment. However, retirement age should be limited in some aspects to give opportunitiesopportunities to the youth to get well paid jobs in eficient time in order to raise their financial statuses. The another excellent and very helpful solution is to develop the local industrialization including small and medium industries, especially in rural areas to well educated youngsters as well as to those who are not educated. Indirectly, it also helps in raising economical status of the country.

To summarise, government of all the nations should provide prominent opportunities to maintain the employment rate so country can be grow fastly in every aspect such as economy, science and technology.