Many people choose to copy celebrities seen on TV and in magazines Try to explain why it is happening Is it a positive or a negative development Give your own opinion

Many people choose to copy celebrities seen on TV and in magazines. Try to explain why it is happening. Is it a positive or a negative development? Give your own opinion.

Nowadays, media plays important role in our daily life style such as the cloths we wear and so on. Media such as TV and magazines follow a common policy, they aware of people's desire to follow celebrity's life, so they focus on them and they broadcast all information about various aspects of their life. Media try to show celebrities are beautiful, hero, kindness and so on, unfortunately, they succeed.

In every society teenagers are the most common people to copy celebrities' acts. In my opinion, this behavior is harmful for everybody especial for youth. First of all, teenagers are most vulnerable people in every society, most of the time, they believe everything they see or read in magazines whether this news is true or not. For example, imagine a young girl who lives in a far away village. This girl see beautiful actress On TV series or on the movies, at the end lost her confidence because she is not as beautiful as actress. Moreover, after watching a movie they have some same feeling such as how much they are poor or ugly in contrast with celebrities.

Furthermore, most of the celebrities have some personal issue like drug problem or drunken problem. For example, if you are familiar with Friends TV series, you may be known one of the main actors called Chandler had drug problem for many years. We have a lot of this sample in celebrity's world like Angelina Jolie, many young girl do some unnecessary surgery to become like Angelina.

To sum up, we cannot remove celebrity effect from our life. We can see them everywhere, on TV series, on Magazine or billboards. Although copy their behavior is harmful. We should protect our teenagers in front of these negative aspects. We can nil this target with good education and introduce real hero to our children.

Sentence: For example, imagine a young girl who lives in a far away village.
Description: The fragment far away village is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace away with adjective

Need to polish sentences.