News Media is more influential nowadays and some people think it is a negative development to what extent do you agree or disagree

Nowadays, media has become the most important source of information worldwide. Many people believe that news negatively affect people's life. I totally disagree with the statement, I believe news helps to create awareness among individuals in the society and help to keep an update on things going on in their world.

People these days have an easy access to news media through television, cellphones and laptops. This makes it easy for the readers, as they can read or watch news at their own convenience. Such media's provides news related to daily on going talk's, events and issues across the globe be it political, economical, geographical or crime news. With the help of such information, a person act and make their decision accordingly. For instance, during election, none of the citizen have met the political leader personally, so it is because of these news media, people are able to know the leaders and cast their vote to their favorite parties. Also, news helps an individual to stay safe by providing enough information on criminal activities taking place around them. So, having an access to the news helps a person in lot of ways.

On the other hand, there are fair chances of having news in a twisted form making them untrustworthy. As people have started reading news online, many information available on such platforms are often unreliable. Most of the information is posted immediately without any authenticity, where as in newspapers it is verified. So it is really important for people to read reliable news by reputable sources like Times of India, DNA and avoid getting trapped with wrong information.

In conclusion, news are great source of information, I agree that it provides a lot of advantages to the readers, if read from a reliable source. So, it is important for every individual to check the authenticity of the news media and read only those articles coming from the correct source.