Nowadays the way many people interact with each other has changed because of technology In what ways have technology effected the types of relationships people make Has this become a positive or negative development

Nowadays the way many people interact with each other has changed because of technology. In what ways have technology effected the types of relationships people make? Has this become a positive or negative development?

It can be seen obviously that technology has advanced tremendously day by day and people interact each other has also changed due to that. In the past, people communicate by meeting and talking directly but nowadays, people use different media such as email, mobile, messagers, teleconferencing, etc to communicate. In my opinion, this technology development has both advantages and disadvantages.

To begin with advantages, communicating through advanced technology helps people to relay message faster and reduced time consuming. For example, in the olden time, people travel from one place to an...

Use of Discourse Markers (%): 0.733 0.12 (check out what is Discourse Markers online)