In the past many people had skills such as making their own clothes and doing repairs to things in the house In many countries nowadays skills like these are disappearing Why do you think this change is happening How far is this situation true in your

It is true that many peple were skilled to make clothes for themselves as well as fix things in their homes. However, this phenomenon is closed to extinct in many places in the world. Especially in my country,more and more people would not pay attention to do these works if they are not make living with them. Significant changes in lifestyle contribute to these works' disappearance in general.

To begin with, people are living in a rapid-paced society in many coutries, there is no time for them to make clothes or fix things at home due to their daily life. Many people have to work all the day. Time after work are teemed with other social activities such as go shopping or having dinner with friends. Time, which was so long and enough when we recalled the past, is valuable for people nowadays, let alone working with sewing machines.

Moreover, there is no necessary for people to do these work themselves. Instead, you can buy any clothes either online or in shops. The clothing factories offer various kinds of clothes with huge productivity. Also, the price ranges greatly thus do not worry about your wallet as that was a major concern for people like to make their own clothes in the past. So did the daily repairments at home, today you can make order to hire a professional technician to fix everything in your house with a consierable price.

People living in my country benefit more than others from this lifestyle upheaval because we almost produce any kinds of commodities. What's more, millions of people working as a technician for home fixing. People do not need to go out, instead, ordering online by pressing keys on phones, the clothes and home service will arrive in time.
In the past, many people had skills such as making their own clothes and doing repairs to things in the house. In many countries, nowadays, skills like these are disappearing.