In the past most people lived in small villages where everyone knew everyone else Nowadays most people live in large cities where they only know a few people in their area What do you think were the advantages and disadvantages of living in a small commun

It is irrefutable that these days, people tend to live in urban areas more than the countryside. However, few decades ago, plethora of individuals used to lived in rural parts in a large proportion and also the people over there were known to each other whereas, in recent times, citizens live in a cities are almost unknown to each other. In addition, there are few merits and drawbacks of living in a tiny communities.

Firstly, the primary advantage of staying in a small town is that the each and every individual is helpful and kind to one another. Also, the smaller the community the lesser the problems, in other words, because of the less population in the village the issues are also less arises. Secondly, in tiny community the festivals are celebrated in a simple way which helps to avoid unnecessary expenses and even though the pollution. For instance, in urban areas, at the time of ganesh visarjan people used loud speakers and crackers, while villagers often avoid such noises.

On the other hand, there are few demerits. While living in a small town there is less amount of development in technology as well as in personality. Additionally, villagers are unaware about the advancement of technology and the amount of income they earn is fewer than the modern citizens. Moreover, standard of living of such burghers is quite simple and less demanding as compare to metropolitan. For example, almost each person in cities has his/her own vehicle for transportation whereas, tribal individuals are fully dependent on the local transport (they cannot afford private vehicles).

To conclude, although there few pros for living in a small rural area,but in contrast, there are several disadvantages which needs to be improve in a coming times.