In the past people usually stayed in one place throughout their life these day people often move around They often live in several different places in their lifetime What are the advantages and disadvantages of both

In the past people usually stayed in one place throughout their life. these day, people often move around. They often live in several different places in their lifetime. What are the advantages and disadvantages of both?

Today, IHMSI (Institute of Humanistic Social and History) publish their study. The results about lifestyle change between people in history and citizen at the moment. IHMSI says there are sixteen category of change in human life. One of them is people lifestyle changing to stay in place. In the old days inhabitants prefer to stay in one venue. Far from it, in the modern era like now, residents chose “pastoral nomad”. Pastoral nomad is a term of people who often move around and lived in a few different areas. No change without profit or loss, so in this essay will argue advantages and disadvantages of people stay in one spot at the classical time and pastoral nomad today.

People in the history have togetherness because they know their neighbor from young to old, it is in because they prefer stay in on spot in their life. they can know each other in their zone of stay, so people in old days had dependency each other and had little bit knowledge about other place which is out of they stay place. Vice versa, modern human chose pastoral nomad to their life style, so they can know more place and they know many friends in other place. With Pastoral nomad, people have spending more time and money, because they need time and money to move from one city to another town. Besides, current folks have not closeness with another people in their place to stay.

Wlad Sand, researcher social life history from Canada, say “people in the past always mutual assistance to each other”, his opinion based on the results of studies of human lifestyle in the old days. Accordingly, I am personally convinced that old life style people have prosperity, because they have affection each other in one place. On the other hand people in the past need each other in one place and did not know more about another place out of their habitation. I think it is disadvantages of stay in one spot. Because dependency cause people cannot life with another people far from them and know little things about place in the world is misfortune.

In the modern era like now, pastoral nomad became favorite lifestyle, because there are advantages of life style like that. Modern people know a lot of things in other place, so they have many friends from different place. For example, people stay in Berlin, but they have friend from Hamburg and Munich because they had been stay in Hamburg and Munich. Vice versa, there are disadvantages to pastoral nomad. They have to spend more treasure and time to move from one city to another city. Other than that, according to observer of human behavior, John Arm, pastoral nomads have not friendship because they are always moving.

To put them in a nutshell, each lifestyle has advantages and disadvantages, it all depends on one's mindset. Sometimes people have to move from one place to other place to improve their knowledge and networking, but sometimes humans have to stay in one place to get togetherness.

One of them is people lifestyle changing to stay in place.
One of them is about people's lifestyle changing to stay in place.

it is in because
it is because

people have spending more time and money
people have been spending more time and money

Sentence: People in the history have togetherness because they know their neighbor from young to old, it is in because they prefer stay in on spot in their life. they can know each other in their zone of stay, so people in old days had dependency each other and had little bit knowledge about other place which is out of they stay place.
Description: The token of is not usually followed by a pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to of and they

Sentence: I think it is disadvantages of stay in one spot.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to is and disadvantages

Sentence: Because dependency cause people cannot life with another people far from them and know little things about place in the world is misfortune.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to cannot and life
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to another and people

and need to polish sentences. Look:
No. of Words: 510 while No. of Different Words: 195