People in all modern societies use drugs but today s youth are experimenting with both legal and illegal drugs and at an increasingly early age Some sociologists claim that parents an do there members of society often set a bad example Discuss the causes

At present, people living in modern society use drug but the youngsters are addicting too much with is. Some think that family is responsible for this bad habit, while others think that society influence young people most. However, there are some measures that should be taken to reduce it.

To begin with, the attraction on drug amongst adult make the youngsters to use this for various purposes. For example, if a child see their parents using too much medicine in any minor diseases, he will also found interest to use those drugs at any simple uneasiness. In that case, children learning this type of bad habit onto themselves which is resulted in worsen their health condition and lessen their power of antibody. Furthermore, the bad friend circle are the second major responsible for addiction to drug. To illustrate, youngsters stay long time with their friends outside their home, when they have to go various types of circumstances regardless good or bad. So, they sometime go with worse company which affect them to take drug for amusement and it turns into addiction eventually.

However, there are some means that can be putted into practice to resolve this problem. Firstly, parents should not use drug or smoke in front of their children, and they should have a open eye on their children. Therefore, they will not get in touch with drug and not take it for their fear of their parents. Moreover, individuals should avoid bad company which will help them to stay away from drug.

In a nutshell, the addiction of drug comes to the youngsters from too much usage of drug by their parents, and bad friends also effect children mind to take drug. Parents should not use drug and smoke in front of the child and keep a full notice in their young child to save themselves from addiction.