People believe that they should be able to keep all the money they earn and should not pay tax to the state. To what extend do you agree or disagree ?

It is true that the people must keep their money that they get from job for their life. Some people think, one of the ways to save their income is with not pay tax. While I believe that paying tax is important for prosperity in country.

Some people say that people do not need to pay tax because this is not their obligation. They think that it is better to spend their money to fulfil their necessity and save it for the future. There are some reasons why people reject to pay tax. They have many necessity such as, daily, education, and future need. Firstly, they must use their income to buy the primary need in daily activity such as food, clothes, and so on. Next, this is very important not only for primary need, but also for education, because if people have good education, it helps them to get prosperous life, but to get it, they must spend much money to pay since education for each person is not government’s responsibility, especially in high education. Lastly, people also must save their salary for their future life, due to fact that they have limited time to work, when they getting old it is difficult to work like when they were young.

However, other peolpe believe that they should pay tax because tax helps government to rise prosperity in the country, it is very usefull to get good quality of country since government use tax payment to repair public facility, school, and health. With tax payment, government can build good infrasructure such as road, and bridge. They also can complete facility in every school and give scholarship to study in school or free cost for school for poor people. Not only both of them but also tax payment for health prosperity such as facility and cost.

To sum up, I extremely believe that both of them have benefit in this life. People should save their salary to fulfil their necessity and also they must pay tax to improve country’s prosperity.

They have many necessity
They have many necessities

Sentence: They think that it is better to spend their money to fulfil their necessity and save it for the future.
Error: fulfil Suggestion: fulfill

Sentence: However, other peolpe believe that they should pay tax because tax helps government to rise prosperity in the country, it is very usefull to get good quality of country since government use tax payment to repair public facility, school, and health.
Error: peolpe Suggestion: people
Error: usefull Suggestion: useful

Sentence: With tax payment, government can build good infrasructure such as road, and bridge.
Error: infrasructure Suggestion: infrastructure

Sentence: People should save their salary to fulfil their necessity and also they must pay tax to improve country's prosperity.
Error: fulfil Suggestion: fulfill