The pie charts below show the average household expenditures in a country in 1950 and 2010 Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

Here, the pie chart demonstrates the minimal cost expense of house items in a nation over the period of 60 years, units are measured in percentage.

Overall, it is manifest that the most striking feature is housing which dominance the market, however health care is made the least amount of expense and rest of the items is fluctuation.

At a first glance, the chart reveals that the percentage of housing were accounted more than half, 72.1% in the year 1950, whereas the ratio had been significantly declined to 22.0% after 6 decades. The proportion of food items were made up to 11.2% in the year 1950 and it increased up to 34.0% in the year 2010. It is interested to note that although the percentage of other expenses were presented only 4.4%, yet the percentage had been rapidly inclined to 19.2% in the year 2010.

Further analysis of the pie chart reveals that with regard to health care expenditure comprised 2.4% in the year 1950 then health care percentage modest augment in the end of the stipulated period by 2.1%. It can be clearly seen that the proportion of transportations were experienced lowest in the year 1950 while the ratio had been rocketed to 14% in the of the given period.