Essay topics: The private motor vehicle has greatly improved individual freedom of movement.Moreover, it has become a status symbol.Its use, though it has impacted negatively on city centres as a whole.
What are some serious problem brought about by private motor vehicles use?
How can its use be reduced?
Travelling becomes an necessity in today's nation.life seems tough for people to travel in city without vehicles and it is the best facility provided for their comfort.Every technology has two sides,so here negative impact on city centres have increased alot and it create lots of pollution in air which is dangerous for environment and injurious for health.And positive side is that it helps to travel long distances in short period with privacy nd ease.
Nowadays, private cars demand have been increased high and it become's an status symbol in these show-off world.More usage affected on city centres, such as path or roads of travelling vehicles is cramped and conjucted situation will arise there.In these busy life time will consume more and unknowngly people try to pull their legs by own way of thinking.Without emergency people shouldnot try to travel by cars for small distance route and it will try to keep environment free from pollution.Life is becoming more dependent and people try to behave like handicap without private motor vehicles.Without necessity use of cars should be less.
Many serious problems have been taken place in today's world, but it is fact that because of motor vehicles life is become easy and luxurious for people.So they prefer these and coldnot able to see negative effects.Some strict actions like no more than one or two motor vehicles as per requirement should band.Else people should understand and try not to buy more auto vehicles.It is waste of money and People should invest those in better and usefull way.
In conclusion, usage should be in proper manner because something is better than nothing and in future government should take some steps to make nation and environment free from pollution.
- Most people say that childhood and school years are the best years in their lives. Why do you think people say that? Do you agree or disagree? Give your opinion. (59.2857)
- Older people think the world was better place when they were young. Do you agree or disagree? Give your opinion. (86.6667)
- Some people believe that parents should be teaching their children to use recycled things and avoid wastage. Other argue the school the school is the best place to teach it. Discuss both views and give your own opinion. (60)
- Some prople prefer to spend their lives doing the same things and avoiding change. Others, however think that change is always a good thing.Discuss both these views and give your own opinion. (61.4286)
- Some people believe that bicycles are the best mode of transport in the cities, others disagree. Please discuss the advantages and disadvantages of both views and give your opinion. (63.7931)
- According to recent study, the more time people use the Internet, the less time they spend with real human beings. Should we worry about the effect this is having on social interaction or should we see the Internet as a way opening up new communication po (72.5)
- The private motor vehicle has greatly improved individual freedom of movement.Moreover, it has become a status symbol.Its use, though it has impacted negatively on city centres as a whole.What are some serious problem brought about by private motor vehicl (76.6667)
- In today’s society, both Western medicine and traditional complementary forms of medicines’ are now widely known and used. The effectiveness of these kinds of treatment is determined by the patient’s mental attitude towards it.To what extent you agree or (63.4783)
- Some people say that there should be a single official international language.other oppose to this idea.Discuss both views and give your own opinion. (60)
- When a country develops its technology,the traditional skills and way of life die out.It is pointless to try and keep them alive.To what extend do you agree or disagree with this opinion. (73.3333)