Essay topics: Some prople prefer to spend their lives doing the same things and avoiding change. Others, however think that change is always a good thing.
Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.
In today's revolutionary era changes is needed in each and everybody's life, but still many people choose to remain simple without any change in their life. Other prefer to bring changes daily in their life and believe that it is an best option to remain healthy with refreshment, changes will bring an dramatically change in daily routine. According to my point of view changes is must in today's developed and technological era.
Nowadays people are becoming fond of changed which are occuring and it seems that people doesnot want to stick with the same life. With these positive attitude they help to nation for upcoming changes and development. In today's fast and developed nation people wants to update themselves as per changes occuring in these nation. In each field these changes will bring a step high towards development and dreams for success, without changes people couldnot be able to walk with society and will lack behind. It will take time to catchup or be mixed up with changed nation. Change is the source to live in these world.
If people choose to stay with same life then it will affect them in many ways. Without change people will known as dump because they never think beyond their old thoughts which needed to get change as per time. It will affect to society because the way of thinking in each way have been changed, narrow minded people level has decresead as per changes accepted by people. These change brought an drastic effect in nation and because of these the diffrence beetwen male and female changed into equallity.
It conclude change is always beeter than stick with unchanged life, and it will makes life interesting rather than boring. In future it will help to step ahead in development and society, changes in thoughts and lives will bring an surprise gift for nation, nature and new generation.
|Post date||Users||Rates||More about the essay|
|8 hours 11 min ago||abelin||78||Read full essay|
|8 hours 20 min ago||abelin||56||Read full essay|
|2 years 6 months ago||fadijaved||56||Read full essay|
|2 years 6 months ago||Jamalin||61||Read full essay|
|2 years 8 months ago||Jamalin||84||Read full essay|
|3 years 3 months ago||Dr kumar||61||Read full essay|
|3 years 8 months ago||desiayukusuma||60||Read full essay|
|3 years 11 months ago||ghbaroumand||70||Read full essay|
- Most people say that childhood and school years are the best years in their lives. Why do you think people say that? Do you agree or disagree? Give your opinion. (59.2857)
- Older people think the world was better place when they were young. Do you agree or disagree? Give your opinion. (86.6667)
- Some people believe that parents should be teaching their children to use recycled things and avoid wastage. Other argue the school the school is the best place to teach it. Discuss both views and give your own opinion. (60)
- Some prople prefer to spend their lives doing the same things and avoiding change. Others, however think that change is always a good thing.Discuss both these views and give your own opinion. (61.4286)
- Some people believe that bicycles are the best mode of transport in the cities, others disagree. Please discuss the advantages and disadvantages of both views and give your opinion. (63.7931)
- According to recent study, the more time people use the Internet, the less time they spend with real human beings. Should we worry about the effect this is having on social interaction or should we see the Internet as a way opening up new communication po (72.5)
- The private motor vehicle has greatly improved individual freedom of movement.Moreover, it has become a status symbol.Its use, though it has impacted negatively on city centres as a whole.What are some serious problem brought about by private motor vehicl (76.6667)
- In today’s society, both Western medicine and traditional complementary forms of medicines’ are now widely known and used. The effectiveness of these kinds of treatment is determined by the patient’s mental attitude towards it.To what extent you agree or (63.4783)
- Some people say that there should be a single official international language.other oppose to this idea.Discuss both views and give your own opinion. (60)
- When a country develops its technology,the traditional skills and way of life die out.It is pointless to try and keep them alive.To what extend do you agree or disagree with this opinion. (73.3333)