Essay topics: Problems surrounding people & their solutions
People meet face to face different problems during their life &, we should try to solve it that's why, we can everything what we want, if we try & believe to achieve that thing. In this essay, I want to write about damaging of smoking. I think, smoking is one of the most essential problem in our lives. Most of people who smokers say that when they are smoking they can relax and, it helps them with stress. But it is definitely wrong way because, it brings so many poor results.
Firstly, it harmful for their health & surrounding people, as it awfully influences to skin & teeth besides, if you keep smoking very long time, you will get lots of types of disease such as asthma, bronchitis & heart illness, however you are not going only to die early but you will develop sickness
Secondly, smokers waste so much money therefore, when people start to smoke, they can't stop it in a short time, even if they can spend of these money for other useful things.
Another pitiful way, too many students are found smoking on school campus, at that time, parents should be authoritative to their childre. Moreover, students can participate in out of school activities such as sport to keep their attention from away cause, in sport, they can learn only positive thinking.
In conclusion, in my opinion, smoking must be banned & we should never forget that health is obviously the most valuable treasure in our life.
- Some people claim that not enough of the waste from homes is recycled. They say that the only way to increase recycling is for governments to make it a legal requirement.To what extent do you think laws are needed to make people recycle more of their wast (73.33329999999999)
- The diagram below shows the structure of a basic rocket engine (33.3333)
- The pie graphs below show the result of a survey of children's activities. The first graph shows the cultural and lesure activities that boys participates in, whereas the second graph shows the activities which girls participate. (92.5)
- The graph below compares figures for the production and consumption of energy in the US from 1950 to 2000. It also predicts figures for 2025 (55)
- The charts below give information about the way in which water was used in different countries in 2000 (44)
- In many countries children are engaged in some kind of paid work. Some people regard this as completely wrong, while others consider as valuable work experience important for learning and taking responsibility (70)
- Many old buildings are protected by law because they are part of a nation's history. however should be knocked down to make way for new ones because people need houses and officesHow important is it to maintain old buildings? should history stand in the w (80)
- Some people prefer to plan activities for their free time very carefully. Others choose not to make any plans at all for their free time. Compare the benefits of planning free time activities with the benefits of not making plans. Which do you prefer - (72)
- Problems surrounding people & their solutions (60)
- People learn in different ways,. Some people learn by doing things, other, people learn by reading about things, others learn by listening to people talk about things, which of these method of learning is best for you? Use specific examples to support you (65.38460000000001)