In many countries children are engaged in some kind of paid work. Some people regard this as completely wrong, while others consider as valuable work experience important for learning and taking responsibility

Some people prefer to work children from younger age, while others want to ban any kind of child labour. This problem is much debated. Before rendering my opinion, i think it is necessary to take a glance ata the arguments of both sides. My argument listed as follows

- It is quite easy for average people to choose working of children because of the obvious reason that gaining some practical experience in a causal or summer job can improve child's sense of responsibility and help them to discover their interest and talents outside the school's curriculum. What's more, working gives children practical experience like teaching them the value of money. Similarly, they may learn being independence from their parents.

- But at the meantime, children engaging in paid work has some advantages, it also has so many drawbacks, such as, taking a job can affect a child's health, development and academic performence. It can be given a well known examples. Firstly, they may find less time for their homework or social activities. Secondly, teenagers who are working more appeal to their job than attending school. Likewise, intriguing for the studying can be lost consequence of earning money. Finally, the kinds of jobs usually held by children are low paid and it does not provide much of a learning experience. Thus, everything has it's own time!

- In a word, taking into account all these factors we may reach the conclusion that all children should be ensured that get an education in lue of working at a young age in order to find a better employment later in life

Some people prefer to work children from younger age
Some people prefer to let children work from younger age

intriguing for the studying can be lost consequence of earning money.
intriguing for the studying can be lost by the consequence of earning money.

Sentence: Before rendering my opinion, i think it is necessary to take a glance ata the arguments of both sides.
Error: ata Suggestion: ate

Sentence: - But at the meantime, children engaging in paid work has some advantages, it also has so many drawbacks, such as, taking a job can affect a child's health, development and academic performence.
Error: performence Suggestion: performance

Sentence: - In a word, taking into account all these factors we may reach the conclusion that all children should be ensured that get an education in lue of working at a young age in order to find a better employment later in life
Error: lue Suggestion: No alternate word