Public celebrations national days festivals are held in many countries Some people say that these celebrations are a waste of money and we should spend money on more important things Do you agree or disagree Give your reasons and examples according to you

Public celebrations (national days, festivals) are held in many countries. Some people say that these celebrations are a waste of money and we should spend money on more important things. Do you agree or disagree? Give your reasons and examples according to your knowledge and experience.

Most countries celebrate countrywide festivals and days. Although, some people believe that celebrating these events is misuse of funds, instead, we must use this money on essential things and I believe that celebrating nationwide festivals and days are important to a large extent.

The most important reason is that getting together with family and friends to celebrate and remember a special historical event; it is a chance to make stronger relationship with the society. In all countries, for instance, celebrating Christmas make people come together and spend most time on preparing for event and the whole family sit together to take a meal, giving and taking gifts.

The second reason is that we should celebrate festivals, teach traditional skills and maintain our different cultural identities. People wear same clothes, rather than traditional costumes which represents the culture and tradition. In India, for example, people celebrate independence and republic day by wearing same white clothes which represents the peace.

The further reason is that such events make people remember about their ancient leaders or freedom fighters who fought for their host country. In addition, almost every citizen thinks that we are giving importance to those people by celebrating these special days.

In conclusion, it is important to hold all the special events for individuals to communicate with the society and remember the culture and tradition.

Sentence: In all countries, for instance, celebrating Christmas make people come together and spend most time on preparing for event and the whole family sit together to take a meal, giving and taking gifts.
Description: The fragment Christmas make people is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace make with verb, past tense

Write the essay with more vocabulary words.

More words, more marks.