Radio will be longer hold its presence as electronic media will replace it very soon.Do you agree or disagree.

The world is becoming a global village,science has made a remarkable progress in each and every field. In these days, manifold modes of amusement have been made by science and technology such as television, computers, internet and so on which tempt to people to use more and more as well as these modes upgrade the standard of lifestyle. Thus, radio is likely to be at the low ebb in the years to come. Here, i would like to agree this given statement.

To set in, there are ample points to support my view. First and foremost, now a days, lots of audio visual media forms such as television, computer, internet and so on have been made by science and technology. But, radio is only audio devise. Thus, former media forms tempt to use more and more in daily life as well as these upgrade the quality of lifestyle because there are lots of benefits rather then radio. So, these gadgets are fading the importance of radio.

further emphasizing on my points of view. Initially, unlike radio, television furnishes wide-range of channels like as movies, sports, kids, newes, business channels which offer lot of programs to watch according their choice. Moreover, it is more batter to get a great deal of knowledge about culture, fashion, business, education and many more as well as we can update with current happening of nook and corner of the whole world with both watching and listening. Therefore, it is an elegant source of amusement and information rather than radio. So, radio is likely to be at the alarming rate in years to come.

Further, lest but not lest, computer and internet are need of hour as internet offers a wide-range of social sites like as Facebook, yahoo, gmail and many more which make it easy to communicate with family, friends, kith and kings and so on. Hence, it is a good source of communicate. What is more, internet makes it possible to do shopping, download study material,songs,video, submit online forms and many more by sitting at home which save our precious time. As a result, it upgrades the standard of lifestyle. So, in future, radio may be replaced by the electronic media.

In a nutshell, after doing a great deal of thought and deliberations with my self. I would say that, new media forms are proving boon for us and it is fading the importance of radio. Thus, radio likely to replaced by the electronic media in years to come.

Still need to improve your language and sentences.

Read more English articles online.