In recent years some countries have experienced very rapid economic development This has resulted in much higher standards of living in urban areas but not in the countryside This situation may bring some problems for the country as a whole What are these

Although numerous countries have improved dramatically throughout recent years and reached the highest level of living in urban areas, countryside areas still remain unchanged and problematic. Therefore, this tendency causes many problems which are related to the full country. This essay will examine some of them and put forward various solutions.
One of the biggest difficulties which are associated with this situation is that the countryside areas play a great role in the industry of the whole country. What I mean by saying this, countryside areas have permanent importance for agricultural development and if it is not taken into account by the government, the industry can suffer from a lack of domestic production. As a result, it can lead to losing a big amount of money.
This situation can also cause overpopulation in urban areas. Due to the lack of improvement in countryside regions, there are not enough workplaces for local citizens so that they relocate to the urban areas in order to work and gain more money. Let us take Baku as an example, Baku contains one-third of the population of Azerbaijan and considered one of the most crowded cities in the world. This is because many and many more people came from other regions and settled in there in recent years.
In terms of solutions, the government should pay extra attention to agricultural development and rural areas. Creating new factories and opening more workplaces must be the main priority of the government because they are essential steps that can revive countryside areas.
Naturally, individuals who live in rural areas should also act responsibly to address these problems and prefer to live and work in their hometown instead of moving to urban areas and causing overpopulation.
To conclude, it obviously seems that the problems caused by lack of development in the countrysides are very serious but if the government and individuals share a collective responsibility, then it will be easier to offer some solutions and tackle difficulties.