In recent years some countries have experienced very rapid economic development This has resulted in much higher standards of living in urban areas but not in the countryside This situation may bring some problems for the country as a whole What are these

In recent years some countries have experienced very rapid economic development. This has resulted in much higher standards of living in urban areas but not in the countryside. This situation may bring some problems for the country as a whole. What are these problems? How might they be reduced?

Although, economic development lead to increasing higher standards of living in mega cities, that has some bad effects in the long run time if the government does not pay more attention to the countryside. In developing countries when the government try to improve the economic, focus on major cities and ignore some problems that little by little are being emerged in country side by mismanagement.

First of all, the government offers poor services to the countryside and not only does not provide decent facilities for them but also deprive them of several public facilities that the other people in mega cities have like good pubic transportation. This inequality lead to mass immigrating and the mega cities will become overcrowded and aggravated the problems since they can not provide good situations for people who live there.

The other main problem that can not overlook by the government is that when the people who live in the country side and they have not decent services and facilities to make living, they have to leave their jobs in countryside and try to find the other jobs in major cities that they not only do not like but they also can not do correctly and their boss fire them that lead to increasing rate of joblessness and rate of crime because the people who have not decent jobs try to make money easily by bad ways which means agriculture industry is being ruined by immigrating to urban areas which would not be if the government had paid more attention to country side and had provided decent facilities to them.

In conclusion, when the countries want to develop their economy, they must consider all the problem that might be happened in both major cities and countryside. The best solution that can be adopted to tackle these problems is that the government tries to has useful plan for each of areas in the long term and does not overlook some irreversible damage which might be happened in short term and are impacted on the economy in long term by the mismanagement.

Sentence: In developing countries when the government try to improve the economic, focus on major cities and ignore some problems that little by little are being emerged in country side by mismanagement.
Description: The fragment government try to is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace try with verb, past tense

Sentence: The best solution that can be adopted to tackle these problems is that the government tries to has useful plan for each of areas in the long term and does not overlook some irreversible damage which might be happened in short term and are impacted on the economy in long term by the mismanagement.
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a verb 'to have', present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to to and has

Sentence: First of all, the government offers poor services to the countryside and not only does not provide decent facilities for them but also deprive them of several public facilities that the other people in mega cities have like good pubic transportation.
Error: pubic Suggestion: public