School children are becoming far too dependent on computers This is having an alarming effect on reading and writing skills Teachers need to avoid using computers in the classroom at all costs and go back to teaching basic study skills Do you agree or d

Technology is evolving with a rapid pace, and it becomes important for us to stay on par with the technology. Along with the technology, data is also becoming an important part of the fast pace growth. The youth of the world should learn about the data that is updated. This essay supports both the views, but it is inclined towards the fact that teachers need to use computers in the classroom.

The school children who are dependent more on the computers will have both advantages and disadvantages. A pictographic memory is created in the child’s memory when a teacher teaches using computer slides and animations. When facts of the concept are stated by teachers the most recent information is passed on to the students. The children who finish their assignments and projects using internet will be exposed to lot of information. Internet has answers to everything so, when a student is trying to find a solution to a problem that he/she is encountering will get to know about several alternate approaches that an individual might have missed. This encourages the child to be inquisitive about new things.

During the research for the tasks, the school children who are underaged may be exposed to explicit content that they are not supposed to explore. If the students are not trained properly they might fall into traps of hacking, hijacking sessions and many other illegal activities. So it becomes the responsibility of parent to keep a track of what the child is exploring. Also, if the child is too much addicted to the screen time they might feel restless when the screen is taken away under any circumstances.

Finally, limited usage of computers in a student life is always better for their future