In some country the average weight of people is increasing and their levels of health and fitness are decreasing.What do you think are the causes of these problems and what measures could be taken to solve them.

In some country the average weight of people is increasing and their levels of health and fitness are decreasing.

What do you think are the causes of these problems and what measures could be taken to solve them.

With the raising concerns about globesity, it has came to a question that what are the causes and what measures can we take to counteract the negative effects on human beings.

Regarding the booming fast food industry, people appears to be fascinated by those kinds of high oil content food because of their physical appeals like aroma, greasy feeling and crispy tastes. These tastes or feelings are unparalleled followed by a heap of advertisements. It has become conception that fast food are stylish, modern and palatable that adolescents are brought into full play. Economically speaking, consuming fast food is relatively cheap in terms of its monetary value as well as in terms of time. Subsequently, officers, businessmen and people whom life is hectic are in favour of fast food since it can spare a substantial amount of time for leisure. Therefore, people are prone to health problems associated with eating fast food, obesity in particular.

There are, however, many solutions readily available for improving the status quo. For one thing, a strict censorship on fast food advertisements can possibly reduce the number of people consuming fast food since advertising have always played a pivotal role. Thus, its inimical effects on public health can be curbed. On a cultural level, promoting a balanced diet regularly in schools and workplace is another effective way to raise public awareness of the utmost importance of choosing healthy food to eat. As a result, the public are more aware in having a balanced diet and the rampant omnipresence of fast food can therefore be discouraged.

This truth is more visible clearly in America, where obesity is prevalent but no one seems to suppress this worrying trend. Moving forward, if the government took the initiatives in promoting health, the adverse impacts stemming from fast food-induced obesity can thus be trim and down.

Sentence: With the raising concerns about globesity, it has came to a question that what are the causes and what measures can we take to counteract the negative effects on human beings.
Description: A verb 'to have', present tense, 3rd person singular is not usually followed by a verb, past tense
Suggestion: Refer to has and came

Sentence: For one thing, a strict censorship on fast food advertisements can possibly reduce the number of people consuming fast food since advertising have always played a pivotal role.
Description: A verb, present participle or gerund is not usually followed by a verb 'to have', uninflected present tense, infinitive or
Suggestion: Refer to advertising and have

Sentence: As a result, the public are more aware in having a balanced diet and the rampant omnipresence of fast food can therefore be discouraged.
Description: The fragment , the public is not usually followed by are
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace are with is