Some people argue that the government should give every unemployed person a mobile phone and should and make sure they have access to the internet They believe this is the best way to use public money to reduce the problem of unemployment To what extent d

Some people argue that the government should give every unemployed person a mobile phone and should and make sure they have access to the internet.They believe this is the best way to use public money to reduce the problem of unemployment.To what extent do you agree or disagree?

Unemployment, a burning issue today, is a serious problem which needs to be addressed with paramount importance. Some people suggests that, providing mobile phones with internet to every unemployees serves as solution for unemployment. I disagree to a large extent that, it would not help to irradicate unemployment, in general.

To begin with, as government has many other priorities to fulfil, it is not practical to provide all unemployed people with mobile phones. In addition, it is not easy to access to the internet through phones from every nook and corn...

Sentence: Some people suggests that, providing mobile phones with internet to every unemployees serves as solution for unemployment.
Description: The fragment people suggests that is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace suggests with verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive

Sentence: To begin with, as government has many other priorities to fulfil, it is not practical to provide all unemployed people with mobile phones.
Error: fulfil Suggestion: fulfill

Sentence: However it is possible to withstand in the changed global scenario of job marketing only if people are well educated, confident and proficent in English.
Error: proficent Suggestion: proficient

Read this link to understand What is sentence length SD:
http://www.testbig.com/question/questions-about-essay-e-rater