Essay topics: Some people believe that children’s leisure activities must be educational, otherwise they are a complete waste of time.
Do you agree or disagree?
Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your experience.
Nowadays parents are concerned about their children’s leisure activities more than ever. Some parents believe on educational leisure activities and spend lots of money to send their children to different extra curriculum classes and in other hand some parents give full liberty to their children about their spare times. Now the question is what is the best way for children to spend their leisure time? In following I will discuss this issue in detail.
First of all, about the idea of giving freedom to children about how to spend their leisure time, there might be some people who believe it would be a good idea to let children decide how they want to spend their spare time, but I totally disagree, and the reason is, we all know that children are not able to distinguish what is good for them and what is bad for them and as far as they concerned they only want to play and enjoy. Therefore, giving freedom to children about their leisure time is not a constructive idea.
However, having educational leisure activities is a good alternative. Parents can supervise their children’s spare times, they can figure out what their children like most and what are their interests, through those interest they can plan their children’s leisure activities so they can have fun and get educated simultaneously. For instance, when I was a child my parents had sent me to a Football school, so I spent lots of my leisure times learning Football, and the reason was that my parents knew that I loved physical activities.
In conclusion, I personally believe on educational leisure activities for children but it is important to not put extra pressure on children and make sure they enjoy while they have educational leisure activities.
|Post date||Users||Rates||More about the essay|
|1 week 4 hours ago||MOUSTAFA8810||61||Read full essay|
|1 month 1 week ago||PALAK AHUJA||84||Read full essay|
|3 months 1 day ago||berryabhisheksn||89||Read full essay|
|3 months 1 week ago||b.yousefi||84||Read full essay|
|3 months 3 weeks ago||HaseebAhmed_793||56||Read full essay|
|4 months 1 week ago||EELLeeee||78||Read full essay|
|4 months 3 weeks ago||learnafren||84||Read full essay|
|6 months 4 weeks ago||mohamed osman aita||61||Read full essay|
|9 months 3 weeks ago||azhar46||78||Read full essay|
|1 year 7 months ago||bhatvishal@||78||Read full essay|
- Some people believe that children’s leisure activities must be educational, otherwise they are a complete waste of time.Do you agree or disagree?Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your experience. (82.5)
- It is generally accepted that families are not as close as they used to be.Give some reasons why this change has happened and suggest how families could be brought closer together. (55)
- Some people believe that children should be allowed to stay at home and play until they are six or seven years old.Others believe that is important for young children to go to school as soon as possible.What do you think are the advantages of attending sc (78.5714)
- In the past, many people had skills such as making their own clothes and doing repair to things in the house. IN many countries, nowadays, skills like these are disappearing. Why do you think this change is happening? How far is this situation true t (68)
- Using a computer everyday can have more negative than positive effects on children. Do you agree or disagree? (80)
- Being a celebrity - such as famous film star or sports personality - brings problems as well as benefits.Do you think that being a celebrity brings more benefits or more problems? (72.1429)
- Today more people are travelling than ever before.Why is this the case?What are the benefits of travelling for the traveler? (62.3529)
- In some countries the average weight of people is increasing and their levels health and fitness is decreasing.What do you think are the causes of these problems and what measures could be taken to solve them? (84.0741)
- Increasing the price of petrol is the best way to solve growing traffic and pollution problems.To what extent do you agree or disagree?What other measures do you think might be effective? (61.25)
- Nowadays the way many people interact with each other has changed because of technology.In what ways has technology affected personal relationships ? Has this become a positive or negative development? (76.6667)