Some people believe that children's leisure activities must be educational, otherwise they are a complete waste of time.
Do you agree or disagree?
Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your experience.
Whether the children's leisure activities should be entirely educational or it is enough to be simply entertaining; a lot of debates and discussions have arisen these days, tackling this issue.
Some people believe that the educational aspect is pretty important to be eminent and obvious in a child toy. Advocates of this belief perceive that this would certainly have a perceptible positive impact on the cognitive skills of a child, and will definitely help boosting the development rate of his intellectual skills. Furthermore, proponents do believe that a complete and continuous disappearance...
Subscribe as testbig VIP readers and get unlimited access to essays on the top list.
- Some governments say how many children a family can have in their country. They may control the number of children someone has through taxes. It is sometimes necessary and right for a government to control the population in this way. Do you agree or disag91
- Some people believe that corporal punishment will spoil the children. While others believe that, it is the best method of teaching discipline to children. Discuss both sides and give your opinion.94
- Nowadays we are producing more and more rubbish.Why do you think this is happening?What can the government do to help reduce the amount of rubbish produced?Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experienc85
- Some people think that parents should teach children how to be a good member of society Others however believe that school is the place to learn this Discuss both the views and give your own opinion42
- It is generally accepted that families are not close as they used to be.Give some reasons why this change has happened and suggest how families could be brought closer together.Include any relevant examples from your experience.67
Sentence: These studies emphasize on relevancy of this matter and the responsibility of parents and relatives toward their children in this regard.
Error: relevancy Suggestion: relevance
It is on top list:
Attribute Value Ideal
Score: 8.0 out of 9
Category: Excellent Excellent
No. of Grammatical Errors: 0 2
No. of Spelling Errors: 1 2
No. of Sentences: 15 15
No. of Words: 381 350
No. of Characters: 1920 1500
No. of Different Words: 217 200
Fourth Root of Number of Words: 4.418 4.7
Average Word Length: 5.039 4.6
Word Length SD: 2.884 2.4
No. of Words greater than 5 chars: 136 100
No. of Words greater than 6 chars: 108 80
No. of Words greater than 7 chars: 77 40
No. of Words greater than 8 chars: 52 20
Use of Passive Voice (%): 0 0
Avg. Sentence Length: 25.4 21.0
Sentence Length SD: 7.374 7.5
Use of Discourse Markers (%): 0.267 0.12
Sentence-Text Coherence: 0.322 0.35
Sentence-Para Coherence: 0.585 0.50
Sentence-Sentence Coherence: 0.077 0.07
Number of Paragraphs: 5 5