Ecological balance is impossible to achieve when technological progress constantly ruins our environment. Do you agree?
There is a genuine concern that the ecological disturbance from which, the whole world is suffering from, these days is mainly related to the technological progress that has been recently achieved. Advocates of this view consider the technology as the primary enemy to the environment. Yet, the opponents have a strong argument against this perception. According to them, technology must be exploited to help humanity ameliorate their life style and build a better living environment.
Those standing at the technology side, perceive that it can simply help us to come up with alternatives sources ...
Subscribe as testbig VIP readers and get unlimited access to essays on the top list.
|2013-02-25||sony stephen31||58||Read full essay|
|2013-02-10||nader||76||Read full essay|
- Some people believe that children's leisure activities must be educational, otherwise they are a complete waste of time.Do you agree or disagree?Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your experience.91
- Some people believe that children should be allowed to stay at home and play until they are six or seven years old. Others believe that it is important for young children to go to school as soon as possible.What do you think are the advantages of attendin85
- Some people think that parents should teach children how to be a good member of society Others however believe that school is the place to learn this Discuss both the views and give your own opinion42
- Ecological balance is impossible to achieve when technological progress constantly ruins our environment. Do you agree?76
- Nowadays we are producing more and more rubbish.Why do you think this is happening?What can the government do to help reduce the amount of rubbish produced?Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experienc85
Sentence: This help them contend with any possible threat that they can face.
Description: The fragment This help them is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace help with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
ttribute Value Ideal
Score: 8.0 out of 9
Category: Excellent Excellent
No. of Grammatical Errors: 1 2
No. of Spelling Errors: 0 2
No. of Sentences: 17 15
No. of Words: 376 350
No. of Characters: 2008 1500
No. of Different Words: 218 200
Fourth Root of Number of Words: 4.403 4.7
Average Word Length: 5.34 4.6
Word Length SD: 2.933 2.4
No. of Words greater than 5 chars: 152 100
No. of Words greater than 6 chars: 126 80
No. of Words greater than 7 chars: 99 40
No. of Words greater than 8 chars: 67 20
Use of Passive Voice (%): 0 0
Avg. Sentence Length: 22.118 21.0
Sentence Length SD: 6.986 7.5
Use of Discourse Markers (%): 0.235 0.12
Sentence-Text Coherence: 0.304 0.35
Sentence-Para Coherence: 0.551 0.50
Sentence-Sentence Coherence: 0.085 0.07
Number of Paragraphs: 5 5