It is generally accepted that families are not close as they used to be.Give some reasons why this change has happened and suggest how families could be brought closer together.Include any relevant examples from your experience.

It is generally accepted that families are not close as they used to be.
Give some reasons why this change has happened and suggest how families could be brought closer together.
Include any relevant examples from your experience.

Nowadays, the attachement between the different family members, appears to be much less tight than it always used to be. Several decades before, the family bonds were much more rigid and concrete compared to the current situation. Parents used to spend more time with their young children. Also it was quite normal for a child who got married and separated from his parents to be visiting his original family quite often.

Of course the intensity of the problem, varies from one society to another, according to the prevalent culture in a society.However, presently the issue pervades in the majority of the societies, even those which are always deemed much more conservative and traditional than their counterparts.

The reason why the phenomenon, has become that obvious, may probably be the extremely fast rhythm of the daily life.Parents are always running fast to find an adequate job a particular domain, complete his work well,and collect money to respond to the needs of their children. This might be very eminent mainly in the countries still under development.Another reason could be the extreme traffic congestion that most of the world capitals are suffering from, these days. This encourages the second generation to relocate and stabilize in a new region away from his/her hometown. A region that might be still under development and thus not suffering from most of the capital troubles and difficulties.

According to me, I think it is becoming imperative to work on crippling the increasing prevalence of this phenomenon, and ensure preventing it from being more dominant. Some good suggestions, could be to encourage the travel agencies to avail some special offers for families. Another idea, is to work on expanding the public places, where the different family members can go out and enjoy their times.

In conclusion, I would say that its one of the primary responsibilities of the social communities in every society to ward off such harmful phenomenon. They should be capable to watch the signs leading to this, the earliest possible, so that they can work on preventing it to be more pervasive.

Sentence: Nowadays, the attachement between the different family members, appears to be much less tight than it always used to be.
Error: attachement Suggestion: attachment

Put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.