Some governments say how many children a family can have in their country. They may control the number of children someone has through taxes. It is sometimes necessary and right for a government to control the population in this way. Do you agree or disagree?
Controlling the growth of a population and limiting its extensive expansion, has recently become one of the important topics that emerged on the surface during the past couple of decades. Though the majority might be already in agreement of the importance of refraining people from having numerous children; they still don't agree on the correct and the most suitable approach to adopt in this regard. Some people thinks that the only way to achieve it, a government ought to inflict a bunch of restrictions and limitations on the parents. Opponents,perceive that there are many other possible ways!
Subscribe as testbig VIP readers and get unlimited access to essays on the top list.
- Nowadays we are producing more and more rubbish.Why do you think this is happening?What can the government do to help reduce the amount of rubbish produced?Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experienc85
- Some people think that parents should teach children how to be a good member of society Others however believe that school is the place to learn this Discuss both the views and give your own opinion42
- The best way to reduce the number of traffic accidents is to raise the age limit for the younger drivers and to lower age limit for the aged ones. Do you agree?83
- It is generally accepted that families are not close as they used to be.Give some reasons why this change has happened and suggest how families could be brought closer together.Include any relevant examples from your experience.67
- Many people these days travel far for work or spend more hours working. Does this trend have more advantages or disadvantages? What do you think about work-life balance?78
Sentence: Some people thinks that the only way to achieve it, a government ought to inflict a bunch of restrictions and limitations on the parents.
Description: The fragment people thinks that is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace thinks with think
Sentence: As the number of children is reduced, the family will be increase its capabilities in rising a child in a better shape with good health and well educated.
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by a determiner, possessive
Suggestion: Refer to increase and its
It is on top list:
Attribute Value Ideal
Score: 8.5 out of 9
Category: Excellent Excellent
No. of Grammatical Errors: 2 2
No. of Spelling Errors: 0 2
No. of Sentences: 15 15
No. of Words: 384 350
No. of Characters: 1897 1500
No. of Different Words: 215 200
Fourth Root of Number of Words: 4.427 4.7
Average Word Length: 4.94 4.6
Word Length SD: 2.848 2.4
No. of Words greater than 5 chars: 141 100
No. of Words greater than 6 chars: 107 80
No. of Words greater than 7 chars: 81 40
No. of Words greater than 8 chars: 55 20
Use of Passive Voice (%): 0 0
Avg. Sentence Length: 25.6 21.0
Sentence Length SD: 8.228 7.5
Use of Discourse Markers (%): 0.467 0.12
Sentence-Text Coherence: 0.308 0.35
Sentence-Para Coherence: 0.597 0.50
Sentence-Sentence Coherence: 0.067 0.07
Number of Paragraphs: 5 5