Some people believe that children should be allowed to stay at home and play until they are six or seven years old. Others believe that it is important for young children to go to school as soon as possible.
What do you think are the advantages of attending school from a young age?
Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience.
How children are raised? When do they go to school? Is it right to send them to the nursery or not? There are many questions that bother parents concerning their children. Since people care a lot about their young, they think a lot about how to best raise them. One main argument that they consider is when it is suitable to send them to be educated. Some parents believe that it is better sending them when they are mature enough to take care of themselves. Other parents deem that sending them as soon as possible is more beneficial.
Those who think sending their children when they are six or s...
Subscribe as testbig VIP readers and get unlimited access to essays on the top list.
- Some governments say how many children a family can have in their country. They may control the number of children someone has through taxes. It is sometimes necessary and right for a government to control the population in this way. Do you agree or disag91
- The best way to reduce the number of traffic accidents is to raise the age limit for the younger drivers and to lower age limit for the aged ones. Do you agree?83
- Many people these days travel far for work or spend more hours working. Does this trend have more advantages or disadvantages? What do you think about work-life balance?78
- Nowadays we are producing more and more rubbish.Why do you think this is happening?What can the government do to help reduce the amount of rubbish produced?Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experienc85
- Some people believe that children's leisure activities must be educational, otherwise they are a complete waste of time.Do you agree or disagree?Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your experience.91
It is on top list:
Attribute Value Ideal
Score: 8.5 out of 9
Category: Excellent Excellent
No. of Grammatical Errors: 0 2
No. of Spelling Errors: 0 2
No. of Sentences: 25 15
No. of Words: 431 350
No. of Characters: 1964 1500
No. of Different Words: 197 200
Fourth Root of Number of Words: 4.556 4.7
Average Word Length: 4.557 4.6
Word Length SD: 2.135 2.4
No. of Words greater than 5 chars: 119 100
No. of Words greater than 6 chars: 80 80
No. of Words greater than 7 chars: 53 40
No. of Words greater than 8 chars: 19 20
Use of Passive Voice (%): 0 0
Avg. Sentence Length: 17.24 21.0
Sentence Length SD: 7.334 7.5
Use of Discourse Markers (%): 0.24 0.12
Sentence-Text Coherence: 0.273 0.35
Sentence-Para Coherence: 0.469 0.50
Sentence-Sentence Coherence: 0.12 0.07
Number of Paragraphs: 5 5