Some people believe that children's leisure activities must be educational, otherwise they are a complete waste of time.
Do you agree or disagree?
Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your experience.
Whether the children's leisure activities should be entirely educational or it is enough to be simply entertaining; a lot of debates and discussions have arisen these days, tackling this issue.
Some people believe that the educational aspect is pretty important to be eminent and obvious in a child toy. Advocates of this belief perceive that this would certainly have a perceptible positive impact on the cognitive skills of a child, and will definitely help boosting the development rate of his intellectual skills. Furthermore, proponents do believe that a complete and continuous disappearance...
Subscribe as testbig VIP readers and get unlimited access to essays on the top list.
- Some people think that parents should teach children how to be a good member of society Others however believe that school is the place to learn this Discuss both the views and give your own opinion42
- Ecological balance is impossible to achieve when technological progress constantly ruins our environment. Do you agree?76
- The best way to reduce the number of traffic accidents is to raise the age limit for the younger drivers and to lower age limit for the aged ones. Do you agree?83
- Many people these days travel far for work or spend more hours working. Does this trend have more advantages or disadvantages? What do you think about work-life balance?78
- Some people believe that children should be allowed to stay at home and play until they are six or seven years old. Others believe that it is important for young children to go to school as soon as possible.What do you think are the advantages of attendin85
Sentence: These studies emphasize on relevancy of this matter and the responsibility of parents and relatives toward their children in this regard.
Error: relevancy Suggestion: relevance
It is on top list:
Attribute Value Ideal
Score: 8.0 out of 9
Category: Excellent Excellent
No. of Grammatical Errors: 0 2
No. of Spelling Errors: 1 2
No. of Sentences: 15 15
No. of Words: 381 350
No. of Characters: 1920 1500
No. of Different Words: 217 200
Fourth Root of Number of Words: 4.418 4.7
Average Word Length: 5.039 4.6
Word Length SD: 2.884 2.4
No. of Words greater than 5 chars: 136 100
No. of Words greater than 6 chars: 108 80
No. of Words greater than 7 chars: 77 40
No. of Words greater than 8 chars: 52 20
Use of Passive Voice (%): 0 0
Avg. Sentence Length: 25.4 21.0
Sentence Length SD: 7.374 7.5
Use of Discourse Markers (%): 0.267 0.12
Sentence-Text Coherence: 0.322 0.35
Sentence-Para Coherence: 0.585 0.50
Sentence-Sentence Coherence: 0.077 0.07
Number of Paragraphs: 5 5