Some people believe that children's leisure activities must be educational, otherwise they are a complete waste of time.
Do you agree.
Give reasons for your answere and include any relevant example from your experience.
Education means all round development of an individual and not necessarily only a finished syllabus or courses which are being run by institutes , schools , colleges or universities. Education includes activities which could develop one's brains, make an individual socially adaptable also teach an individual to be self motivated , self reliant , dependable , courageous and truthful. But should the activities be educational all the time? is a question of eternal debate.
Many people are in favour that the children's leisure activities must be educational rather than being only leisure activit...
Subscribe as testbig VIP readers and get unlimited access to essays on the top list.
|2013-08-13||Bincy||63||Read full essay|
|2013-08-06||banditdj||90||Read full essay|
|2013-02-02||nader||91||Read full essay|
- Some people think it would be a good idea for schools to teach every young person how to be a good parent.Do you agree or disagree?74
- By investing in tourism we can earn a lot of revenue and growth in national economy at the same time it damages the local culture What is your opinion76
- Some people feel that entertainers (e.g. – Film stars, pop musicians and sport stars) are paid too much money. Do you agree or disagree?Which other type of jobs should be highly paid.94
- Some people prefer to live in a house, while others feel there are more advantages to living in an apartment. Are there more advantages than disadvantages of living in a house as compared with living in an apartment?90
- Nowadays it is noticed that cultural mixing is reflected within local cultural practices. Do you think it is good for the society?88
Sentence: Education means all round development of an individual and not neccessarily only a finished syllabus or courses which are being run by institutes , schools , colleges or universities.
Error: neccessarily Suggestion: necessarily
Sentence: If we keep moulding a child's brain using same old techniques and philosophies then perhaps children would loose their chilhood and also the essence of life.
Error: chilhood Suggestion: childhood
Sentence: It also taught me adaptability by letting me hide into samll places, it taught me flexibility , quick decision making and team spirit , which I think would have been difficult to learn, had I been playing chess by sitting against a friend inside the four walls of my house.
Error: samll Suggestion: small
It is on top list:
Attribute Value Ideal
Score: 8.0 out of 9
Category: Excellent Excellent
No. of Grammatical Errors: 0 2
No. of Spelling Errors: 3 2
No. of Sentences: 13 15
No. of Words: 404 350
No. of Characters: 1905 1500
No. of Different Words: 217 200
Fourth Root of Number of Words: 4.483 4.7
Average Word Length: 4.715 4.6
Word Length SD: 2.692 2.4
No. of Words greater than 5 chars: 122 100
No. of Words greater than 6 chars: 91 80
No. of Words greater than 7 chars: 66 40
No. of Words greater than 8 chars: 44 20
Use of Passive Voice (%): 0 0
Avg. Sentence Length: 31.077 21.0
Sentence Length SD: 12.456 7.5
Use of Discourse Markers (%): 0.692 0.12
Sentence-Text Coherence: 0.348 0.35
Sentence-Para Coherence: 0.599 0.50
Sentence-Sentence Coherence: 0.143 0.07
Number of Paragraphs: 4 5