Some people believe that our happiness depends on how much money we have. Others say that ‘money cannot buy happiness’.Do you think that having money is the key to happiness, or are there more important factors?

Some people believe that our happiness depends on how much money we have. Others say that ‘money cannot buy happiness’.
Do you think that having money is the key to happiness, or are there more important factors?

Many people want to be happy, but some people feel that our happiness rest on how much money we hold. However, others speak that money cannot buy satisfaction. Most of them got a happy life because of the way to face their life.

Happiness means different things to different people. It can be described as a feeling of pleasure or enjoyment. People enjoy spending time with their family and friends. Some hobbies, sport and games can be a source of happiness. Other people define happiness as something deeper. In order to be truly happy it is necessary to live a good life. In addition, some peo...

Sentence: So they want to push their self with buy pricey clothes or car and it can make them feel happy because residents can accept them.
Description: A preposition is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to with and buy