The table below gives information on consumer spending on different items in five different countries in 2002.Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The table below gives information on consumer spending on different items in five different countries in 2002.
Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

Food, drink and tobacco were the most important position on consumer spending in all of the five countries and different percentage. In Ireland, was the biggest country, 28.91 percent, of spending food, drink and tobacco. Sweden was the lowest country where spent food, drink and tobacco, while in the three other countries there Spain 18.80 percent,
Italy 16.36 percent and Sweden 15.77 percent.

The second important position was by clothing and footwear consumer spending in these countries. In Italy, they got the biggest number in nine percent and the lowest consumer was on Sweden people who spent 5.40 percent, while the others got 6.63 percent for Turkey, 6.51 percent for Spain and 6.43 percent for Ireland.

The last consumer was by leisure and education. In Turkey got the greatest number in 4.35 percent. The lowest percentage of consumer was on Spain inhabitants, they got 1.98 percent. The three others country, Sweden, Italy and Ireland each other got 3.22 percent, 3.20 percent and 2.21 percent.

To sum up, it can be said that in 2002, food, drinks and tobacco were the most important consumer spending in the five countries, and the different countries consumer spending were quite different.

Sentence: Food, drink and tobacco were the most important position on consumer spending in all of the five countries and different percentage.
Description: The fragment the most important is not usually preceded by were
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace were with was

In Ireland, was the biggest country, 28.91 percent, of spending food, drink and tobacco.
Description: what is the subject for this sentence?

In Turkey got the greatest number in 4.35 percent.

Sentence: The three others country, Sweden, Italy and Ireland each other got 3.22 percent, 3.20 percent and 2.21 percent.
Suggestion: Refer to others and country

Read a good grammar book. Maybe this one: http://www.testbig.com/question/grammar