The table and the bar chart below give information about travelling to work in Houston, Texas.Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main featuring, and make comparisons where relevant.

The table and the bar chart below give information about travelling to work in Houston, Texas.
Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main featuring, and make comparisons where relevant.

This table and chart shows information about travelling to work in Houston, Texas. In this table, it shows the most common means of transport is car by one person. It has fourthy – eight percent. The least common in this table inform that cycling or walking has small percentage. Travelling by cycling has four percent of travelers per form of transport and thirty – nine percent of average age of walking travelers.

In addition, C02 emission from different forms of transport has been showed by chart. This chart shows that form of transport which causes the most pollution is by car in driver only with around 0.3 kilograms per person per kilometer, and than around 0.25 kilograms per person per kilometer by car in four people.

In addition, transportation by bus or train has around 0.01 kilograms per person per kilometer. At the last, form of transport which causes little or no pollution is cycling or walking with 0 kilogram per person per kilometer.

Overall, cars with just the driver are the most common means of transport to work and less pollution than all the other means of transport combined.

it shows the most common means of transport is car by one person.
it shows that the most common means of transport is car by one person.

Sentence: The least common in this table inform that cycling or walking has small percentage.
Description: The fragment table inform that is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace inform with verb, past tense

Sentence: It has fourthy eight percent.
Error: fourthy Suggestion: forty