Some people believe that there should be fixed punishment for each type of crime. Others, however agree that the circumstances of an individual crime and the motivation for committing it should always be taken into account when deciding on the punishment.

Discuss both these views and give your opinion.

In our society people often commit crimes. Criminals should be punished in our to keep our society or country free from offences. The purpose of giving punishment to offenders should always be to re-habitat them. Different countries have different types of judiciary systems and they treat different types of crimes differently.

Several kinds of offences are committed by the people living in a society. Among them some are crucial and some others are not so vital. But regardless of the intensity every crime should be punished to establish law and order in a country. Each types of crimes should...

Sentence: Criminals should be punished in our to keep our society or country free from offences.
Description: The tag a determiner, possessive is not usually followed by to
Suggestion: Refer to our and to

Sentence: Each types of crimes should always have a defined punishment counting its intensity.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to Each and types

Sentence: There will not be any misunderstanding between the judge and the the punished person and there friends and families.
Description: The token the is not usually followed by an article
Suggestion: Refer to the and the
Description: An existential there is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to there and friends

Sentence: In this may may be the rate of crime is decreased but those offenders will never be a part of society again.On the other hand if the criminal is treated well by the government and judges considering the situation of committing crime and considering other related factors, he/she will not be demotivated, hopeless or dipressed during his punishment period and there is a good chance for him or her to become a very good and purified person again.
Description: The fragment may may contains a repeated word

Sentence: In this way all people will understand the deepth of the offences they are going to commit.
Error: deepth Suggestion: depth

Sentence: These outlaws would be good personels in a good and friendly environment.
Error: personels Suggestion: personal

Sentence: In many cases the criminals commit offences without understanding the deepth of crime and sometimes they even does not realize that it is a crime.
Error: deepth Suggestion: depth

Error: dipressed Suggestion: depressed

It is on top list:
http://www.testbig.com/essay-categories/ielts