Some people regard video games as harmless fun, or even as a useful educational tool. Others, however, believe that videos games are having an adverse effect on the people who play them. In your opinion, do the drawbacks of video games outweigh the benefi

Some people regard video games as harmless fun, or even as a useful educational tool. Others, however, believe that videos games are having an adverse effect on the people who play them. In your opinion, do the drawbacks of video games outweigh the benefits?

It is true that video gaming is fun and can be used for educational purpose. I agree that these games may have some good effect on people and society. Considering the negative effects on the people who play video games I strongly believe that bad impact created by video game addiction has more profound negative impact than the benefits.

Video games are really entertaining. They can be used to pass people's leisure time with great joy. If educational materials can be injected inside games, children can learn with joy by playing them. It is very helpful tool for lonely people. It can incr...

Sentence: As video game addicted person spend most of the time of a day playing games, he/she poses lack of physical exercise.
Description: The fragment person spend most is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace spend with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular

Sentence: They gives up self studying, be absent in classes and in worst case leaves schools.
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to They and gives

Sentence: Man become a slave of games gradually.
Description: The fragment Man become a is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace become with verb, past tense

Read this link to understand What is sentence length SD:
http://www.testbig.com/question/questions-about-essay-e-rater