Some people prefer to live in a house, while others feel that there are more advantages of living in an apartment.Are there more advantages than disadvantages of living in a house as compared with living in an apartment?

Some people prefer to live in a house, while others feel that there are more advantages of living in an apartment.

Are there more advantages than disadvantages of living in a house as compared with living in an apartment?

Owning a house of one’s own is a lifelong dream of every individual. But with the ever increasing population, land availability is now at a premium. It is very difficult to find a plot of land to build your dream house on. The limited numbers of plots that are available have such exorbitant rates that they make your heart skip a beat just hearing them, let alone paying them. The land scarcity combined with the high price tags of plots has given rise to the concept of apartments.

Individuals are divided over the thought that whether a house is more advantageous to have rather than an apart...

Sentence: In conclusion, I would like to state that I definitely agree with the fact that houses are way better than apartments.
Description: The word way is not usually used as a qualifier, pre
Suggestion: Refer to way

It is on top list:
http://www.testbig.com/essay-categories/ielts