Some people prefer to spend their lives doing tha same things and avoiding change Others however think that change is always a good thing Discuss both views and give your own opinion Give reasons for your answers and include any relevant examples from you

Some people prefer to spend their lives doing tha same things and avoiding change? Others, however, think that change is always a good thing?
Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
Give reasons for your answers and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience.

Change is the only constant thing in our lives. However, not every person enjoys it. Some people consider change as a significant stress factor that makes their life more difficult, while others enjoy the new experience that comes along with it. In Oder to understand the benefits and disadvantages of change, I will analyse both point of views, supported by some examples from real situations.

On one side, people are able to develop their skills, explores new talents and discover their strengths and weaknesses through change. In the past I had to go through a career change. I used to be worki...

Sentence: In Oder to understand the benefits and disadvantages of change, I will analyse both point of views, supported by some examples from real situations.
Error: analyse Suggestion: analyst

Sentence: It may seem a little bit hard at the beginning, but as soon as we see the positive results of itt, we will be glad that things have changed.
Error: itt Suggestion: it

Also you need sentence varieties. Looking into your sentences, you always use "I" or "they" as sentence subject.